Hybrid cloud is the perfect on-premise cloud environment that offers the combined benefits of both the private cloud and public cloud platform. The agility offered by Hybrid cloud allows companies to tackle varying levels of business requirements with ease.
Hybrid cloud optimizes performance in the following ways
- Scalability: The high scalability of Hybrid cloud environment removes the need for capital investment every time the demand rises momentarily. The company only needs to spend for the resources it consumes. The public cloud part of the hybrid cloud takes care of scalability whiles still making it viable to use the cloud infrastructure by using the cost effectiveness of a typical private cloud environment.
- Agility: Hybrid cloud is perfect for SMBs and government bodies like the police department where the demand for storage might suddenly spike and plummet. In such cases, the Hybrid cloud quickly adapts to the varying demands without pulling in much resource or expenditure.
- Security: The private cloud half of the Hybrid cloud is innately secure in nature owing to its localized administrative privileges. It is highly suitable for sensitive operations especially when it comes to storage and data handling for companies and organizations where the integrity and privacy of the data are of paramount importance.
Apart from the above mentioned process improvements offered by Hybrid cloud model it also provides cost effective solutions and maximizes savings for companies and organizations. Below are some of the ways in which Hybrid cloud plays a vital role in streamlining resource allocation
- Frees IT staff: Compared to a traditional data centre environment Hybrid cloud provides value addition by freeing the IT staff from a major chunk of workload. Instead of setting up dedicated IT staff for maintenance with Hybrid cloud you can redirect the IT resources towards the core business of a company or primary objective of an organization.
- Maintenance: A typical cloud environment takes care of itself without demanding much human intervention. Expenses related to constant up gradation of the data centre due to momentary spike in demand is scaled down.
- Low Investment: Migrating data to a public cloud incurs huge amounts of investment in terms of money, skills and hardware. Hybrid cloud with its combined benefit of a Private cloud environment requires a relatively lower capital investment. The infrastructure and support cost is also low for a Hybrid cloud platform.
Hybrid cloud combines the best of both worlds and offers the perfect solutions for SMB’s and organizations with inconsistent storage preferences.