CTS’ Cyber Recover Team can engage within hours of an incident to assist with and expedite business recovery.
- CTS performs business data backups to protect data privacy and critical information.
- The server is backed up with multiple instances to secure and prevent losses from incidents.
- The storage system is protected by security tools implemented by the CTS rescue team.
- Cloud (AWS, Azure) – AWS security is supplied via specified roles with access management, whereas Azure security is delivered by granting rights to the entire account.
Six Phases of the Incident Response Lifecycle will help to understand the incident life cycle each time it happens.
- Development of a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) details a list of crucial systems and procedures necessary for restoring business operations.
- Identify incidents and threats – Crucial evidence is gathered on the attacks, and a comprehensive action plan is formed.
- Containment of attackers and incident activity – Containment methods are defined and authorized after an incident is identified. The goal here is to minimize the amount of damage caused.
- Eradication of attackers and re-entry options are implemented to erase traces of the attack and recover quickly.
- The CTS Rescue Team performs recovery from incidents, including restoration of systems.
- Lessons learned and feedback applied to the following preparation round become crucial and unavoidable.