Storage as a Service- Overview
Simplified OPEX Storage Solution for Business Efficiency
Storage as a service (STaaS) is gradually gaining massive popularity among many customers. Significantly, the OPEX-based model for acquiring storage infrastructure is a popular offering and surging rapidly.
STaaS is popular due to its multiple benefits, which the traditional CAPEX purchasing model usually doesn’t offer. Numerous offers included in the OPEX model, like flexibility, higher performance, and increased capacity of resources for the organization is offered promptly. Also, the offerings include disruptive lifecycle management that is not affected by major refresh and decommissioning events associated with upgrading and replacing arrays.
Since many clients are concerned with the acquisition costs and operational costs that are essential for managing and maintaining the arrays, STaaS provides an alternative consumption model that is flexible and innovative in every manner.
We have highly qualified engineers with the required certification for integrating standards and policies. Reviews, document security procedures, and requirements are pre-defined before any CTS deployments, adhering to security standards and guidelines set out by the end customer.
TACKLE THE CLOUD EXPERIENCE TO POWER YOUR BUSINESS
Information is the life-power of the advanced enterprise — it drives the cutting edge and plans of action that push you ahead, quicker. Speed up your information driven modernization across edge to cloud with a cloud functional encounter the complexity and silos that are slowing you down.
Convert faster with CTS for storage
Cloud Tech Services, Inc. provides end-to-end solutions to the public and private sectors. Cloud Tech Services, CTS, solves customer problems by taking advantage of modern data center infrastructure, proprietary tools, and industry best practices that integrate technology, people, and processes to help design, implement and manage customer’s IT infrastructure.
Read the brochure →
Some Key Findings
- Several studies have shown that Hybrid IT solutions are the future of infrastructure.
- Today, many organizations are facing multiple storage challenges.
- Evident in many cases, the transition from CAPEX to OPEX is difficult for many companies.
- Storage as a Service (STaaS) can provide enterprise capabilities with OPEX pricing that is flexible and innovative.
Significant Features included in our suite:
- A Cloud Tech Services authorized technical specialist will perform the installation.
- Performing verification before installation will ensure service prerequisites are fulfilled.
- We deliver the services at a mutually scheduled time convenient to your organization.
- Our services will allow your IT resources to stay focused on their core tasks and priorities.